Re: developer list
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Raines!  I am laughing since I tried to look up a list in the
archives and I think that entry was from 2007!  I guess I won't publish it.

My blog has my diary and then a lot of ramblings, so not sure if everyone
will like it but the podcast is interviews and trying to stay upbeat.

Blog:

https://cohousingtruthblog.com/

Podcast:

https://open.spotify.com/show/1Dp8IOIhyTAozBIkd1VBIc