Fw: choosing a community name
From: Katie Henry (katie-henryatt.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 13:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
Sandy,

It was an unfortunate decision to use the same name. I'm sorry it played out
that way. Heartwood Cohousing has contributed a lot to the cohousing world and
you deserve credit and recognition.

Katie Henry
Heartwood Commons Tulsa

---------------------------

Sandy Thomson wrote:

Thank you Fred for bringing this up. We we quite surprised and disappointed
when Heartwood Commons recently chose that name. We have spent 20 years making
a name for ourself in the Cohousing world and there have been several
confusions already with that community now. They knew about us, we asked them
not to use that name and they still decided to go with it.  I even had one
forming community ask us to use a photo and description I posted on Facebook
and I said yes but they mistakenly attributed it to Heartwood Commons.

Sandy Thomson
Heartwood Cohousing