Re: Inappropriate Behavior
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 13:33:40 -0700 (PDT)
All these things are what happens all the time in social situations.
Except maybe asking to borrow a car, but only because that may be a
rare thing to need to ask for (although in poor communities, that and
asking for rides happens all the time. People are never obligated to
answer questions put to them and can say no to requests to borrow
things. Many of the things you mention are how people have been
getting to know each other since language was invented. And I see
nothing wrong about calling out slackers LOL. The slacker may not like
it.