Beep! Beep! Not Too Late to Jump on the Bus!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
Virtual bus, that is!

Mid Atlantic Cohousing is sponsoring a virtual bus tour.

AND… it’s FREE!

Sunday, October 17, 2021 via Zoom!

Bus leaves promptly at 2:00 pm EDST via Zoom.  Returns at 4:00 pm also EDST via
Zoom!

Please register at Zoom.us

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uceyqpzMtHt38ki5Gpj2MTEmSEqxZaosx

After you register, Zoom will send you a personal access code to the zoom room
for the day of the event.  This link is personal to you.  Please don’t lose it!

We will "visit" four (4) cohousing communities:

Eastern Village Cohousing, Silver Spring MD
http://www.easternvillage.org

Heathcote Community, Freeland, MD
http://www.heathcote.org/cms/

Juniper Hill Commons, near Harrisonburg, VA
https://juniperhillcommons.org

Takoma Village Cohousing, NW Washington, DC
https://takomavillage.org

Did I mention it’s FREE??

Jump on board!  It’s FREE!

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uceyqpzMtHt38ki5Gpj2MTEmSEqxZaosx

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Good judgment comes from experience.  And experience?  That comes from poor
judgment.

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!