Re: Air purifier
From: Paul Harrington (pharringtonromrarchitects.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 11:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Air purifiers work based on air changers per hour which is based on volume.
Another way to calculate sufficient air changes is based on number of occupants.

Fresh air systems will vary depending on your local climate. I suggest you
contact a local HVAC  company or engineer to have a system designed to meet
your needs.

Sent from my iPhone