Re: helping neighbors share common meals if they can't afford to pay
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:19:18 -0700 (PDT)
Elizabeth, is the team that manages the good neighbor fund specialized to
do just that task? Or was it a pre-existing team that added this
responsibility to their set of duties? Also, do you know if the fund
resides in its own bank account, or is it a specially funded line item in
the general budget, or how does that work? When it starts to get low, does
the fund-managing team ask for more donations? Or do they mention the fund
periodically regardless of its financial status to keep people in mind of
donating to it?