Climate Organizing Workshop in the Twin Cities!
From: Shannon Williams (sjcfirstunitarian.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
If you donât already have this informationâ.here is the info on the climate
organizing workshop at the end of the month through MN350.

Shannon Williams

Social Justice Coordinator

First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis

 <mailto:sjc [at] firstunitarian.org> sjc [at] firstunitarian.org

(612) 377-6608 x104

 <http://www.firstunitarian.org/> www.firstunitarian.org