McCollum event and J. in the news
From: Shannon Williams (sjcfirstunitarian.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

I'm going to tentatively plan to attend this event on October 21.  It sounds
like a good opportunity to learn about the new EPA rules, and depending on
what I learn, I can propose it as an action item at our next CCC meeting on
Nov. 14.

Shannon Williams

Social Justice Coordinator

First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis

 <mailto:sjc [at] firstunitarian.org> sjc [at] firstunitarian.org

(612) 377-6608 x104

 <http://www.firstunitarian.org/> www.firstunitarian.org