Changing the Global Food Narrative
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 05:02:04 -0800 (PST)
This message was re-written by Fred Olson as list manager.
The original format does not work with the mailing list and includes long
ugly hard to use tracking URLs.

Shannon Williams forwarded the original message that Rebecca Cramer
suggested with
Subject: The dominant story about the future of the world food supply is
    logical, well known and wrong.

Rebecca Cramer wrote.
 Anyone can get these emails--They are very informative. I think that the
 muusja folks might want to know about these.

 Thanks for the great forum.

---------- Changing the Global Food Narrative -----------------
By Jonathan Foley
There's a powerful narrative being told about the world's food system - in
classrooms, boardrooms, foundations and the halls of government around the
world. And it makes complete sense when you listen to it. The problem is,
it's mostly based on flawed assumptions.

The article can be read at:
http://ensia.com/voices/changing-the-global-food-narrative/

It is from...
 Ensia is a magazine and event series showcasing
 ENvironmental Solutions In Action ( ENSIA ).