Citizens Climate Lobby monthly meetings on December 7
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:39:24 -0800 (PST)
Yo 3C'ers!

For those of you at loose ends because the Climate Change Changers meeting
on December 5 was canceled (without any reason being offered), I thought
I'd advertise the next meeting of the Citizens Climate Lobby. I won't be
attending, but I do plan to attend future meetings when the topic is
interesting and relevant.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

*Build action on climate change at a CCL meeting on 12/7 (7 metro
locations)*

   -

* Saturday, December 7, 2013, 11:45 AM to 2:00 PM*
    -

   You are invited to attend
   the
   CCL meeting most convenient for you:
   * *Linden Hills Park building*, 43rd & Xerxes in Minneapolis
   * *Southdale Library*, 7001 York Avenue South in Edina (no meeting at
   Edina Library)
   * *Plymouth Library*, 15700 36th Ave. N., Plymouth
   * *Merriam Park Library*, 1831 Marshall Ave, St Paul
   * *Eden Prairie Libary*, 565 Prairie Center Dr
   , Eden Prairie

    The St Croix Valley chapter will meet at Stillwater Public Library, 224
   Third Street North, in Stillwater, starting at 11:30 am.

   The Dakota County chapter will meet at Burnhaven Library, 1101 W. County
   Rd 42, in Burnsville, starting at 11 am.

   *Citizens Climate Lobby* generally has meetings on the first Saturday of
   each month at locations all across the U.S.A. and Canada.
   (However, note that the January 2014 CCL meetings will be on Saturday,
   January 11, not Saturday, January 4.)

   -

   Each month, a notable speaker on a topic related to climate change
   speaks to all of the meetings by phone conference call. Guest speaker on
   December 7 will be Anne Kelly of CERES, speaking on enrolling businesses on
   climate policy.

   Anne L. Kelly is Director of Public Policy at Ceres, a non-profit
   coalition of investors and companies, which seeks to promote leadership and
   best practices in sustainability. Anne directs Business for Innovative
   Climate & Energy Policy (BICEP), a coalition of 23
   leading consumer-facing companies, including Nike, Starbucks and eBay,
   seeking to advocate for meaningful climate and energy policy at the federal
   level.