Racial Justice Workshop at First Universalist
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 08:41:37 -0800 (PST)
Dear Climate Change Agents,

First Universalist has hired a racial justice consultant for the program
year, who organized a racial justice workshop for First U members in
October. It was so popular that two more were scheduled. The second is this
coming Sunday at 1 pm.

I am keenly interested in climate justice because of the disparate impact
of climate disruption on working people and communities of color, and on
the peoples of the developing world. Hence my specific activist interest in
the workshop.

Debra Rodgers, director of the Faith in Action team at First U, has said
that I may attend. I am posting this to see if anyone else is interested in
joining me.