Fwd: 500 years of treating polluted water for 20 years of mining?
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:04:35 -0800 (PST)
Yo Climate Change Agents!

Here's a message about PolyMet Mining that was emailed to me today. There
will be three public informational meetings on Polymet in Minnesota in
January, including one at Saint Paul RiverCentre, 175 W Kellogg Blvd, on
Tuesday, January 28. It will begin with an open house at 5:00 pm, followed
by a formal presentation and public comment period at 6:45-10:00. I plan to
attend. It would be great if there were a few more warm and vocal bodies
from our group (and even better if someone could provide me with a ride).

As I said at the Be the Spark session yesterday, adapting a couple of
Buddhist sayings, practice climate disruption activism for ten years, then
practice for ten more years, then practice for ten more years - and
practice climate disruption activism as if your hair were on fire. The
struggle continues.