KNOW public radio weekly Climate cast
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:07:31 -0800 (PST)
In case anyone has not come across this:

 Meteorologist Paul Huttner sits down weekly with MPR "Daily
 Circuit" host to explore new climate science findings and warming
 impacts statewide and beyond.

Fred: I think it is on most Fridays between 9:00 and 10:00 am
(but I could not find this stated on their web sited) on KNOW 91.1

http://blogs.mprnews.org/updraft/category/climate-cast/

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/programs/daily_circuit/topic/
?topic=climate_cast

http://www.yaleclimatemediaforum.org/2013/02/
minnesota-public-radio-airing-weekly-climate-cast-program/

This morning there was a related discussion:
When scientific fact and politics collide
http://www.mprnews.org/story/2013/12/12/daily-circuit-science-policy?from=dc

Fred