Fwd: Thanks for signing Divest the Unitarian Universalist Association's Common Endowment Fund
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 18:48:35 -0800 (PST)
Something else to sign. It won't stem the tide, but it may help in
divesting the UUA's Common Endowment Fund of its fossil fuel holdings. I
plan to propose that we start a campaign to make FUS's investments fossil
free, and to bring the campaign to other Minnesota UU congregations through
EcoMinds.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com