FW: Op-Ed on Sulfide Mining by Nathan Ness
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:01:53 -0800 (PST)
>From a former representative of Minnesota Arms Spending Alternatives Project,
>Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer's MAP member organization.
Peace,
Madeline

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:14:54 -0600
Subject: Op-Ed on Sulfide Mining by Nathan Ness
From: ness.nathan.j [at] gmail.com
To: implement.mn [at] gmail.com

Friends / Acquaintances,

I hope you'll read and consider sharing my Duluth News Tribune op-ed which was
published today.  I think it raises some important points about threats facing
Minnesota lakes and rivers.

Duluth News Tribune Op-Ed, published 12.27.13

In response: Nolan flip-flopped on sulfide mining
Related Youtube Video, posted on 12.18.13.
MN Rep. Rick Nolan Blasted Over Sulfide Mining

Nathan J. NessContract Organizer

Saint Paul, MN
@NJNess on Twitter
ness.nathan.j [at] gmail.com