Love Your Planet Comedy Night
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Yo Fun-Loving Climate Change Changers!

Below is information about an event in support of MN Interfaith Power &
Light during the Preach-In weekend in February. Nancy Kent attended Be the
Spark with me. Though I currently have a conflict, I'll probably wriggle
out of it and attend this event. CCC cohorts would be most welcome.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

*Love Your Planet Comedy Night With J Drake Hamilton and the The Theater of
Public Policy in support of MN Interfaith Power and Light *
Saturday, February 15, 7:00 to 9:30 pm
St. John's Episcopal Church
4201 Sheridan Ave. S., in Linden Hills

7:00 - 8:00 Coffee house with desserts, wine and cheese, music
8:00 - 9:30 Comedy improv with The Theater of Public
Policy (check out
http://t2p2.net/<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft2p2.net%2F&h=lAQE_bAwy&enc=AZPIXLwSC6NTiJ_A-jpTe9Z90cV6Z29Zn_0iQMvQucBLcRbWkUunaP8T2M8kZ9gQiio&s=1>
)

Auction to support Minnesota Interfaith Power and Light

Tickets: $20, available at
www.mnipl.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mnipl.org%2F&h=iAQGA_yTv&enc=AZOrasvc28uieA7T1OviZRj7P8_PGhiNNbRifMZ9x4wRTGy1EKKHBkTa6DPqfsQSihM&s=1>

Contact Nancy Kent for more info, or to get your congregation involved:
612-437-6338.