Climate Change webinar
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Yo EcoMinds!

I just registered for a one-hour webinar on January 16 at 11 am called
'Movement of Climate Change Knowledge Through Social Networks'. (That's the
title at the link below. The registration receipt calls it 'The
Transformation and Diffusion of Knowledge about Climate Change Through
Social Networks in the Great Lakes Region'. Uffda!)

Here's the link: http://changingclimate.osu.edu/webinars/. Please let me
know if you register; perhaps if there are several of us, we could meet at
someone's home (not my small apartment) to watch and discuss it together.