TakeAction Minnesota training
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:56:18 -0800 (PST)
This training seems like it would be as useful for climate activists as it
would be of for the range of progressive activists who work on TakeAction
MN issues. It also seems like it would build synergistically on the Climate
Conversations training, if a small group decides to take on that task
(which, to be clear, I believe the Climate Change Changers should take up
so that it has its own congregation-specific projects as well as those
pursued more widely by EcoMinds, as a way of building a larger, more
active, and more resolute core of climate activists at FUS).

I've already registered (despite a conflict with my choral rehearsals). As
usual, it would be great to see some faces I recognize with whom I could
discuss the lessons further.

*One-to-One Visit Training*

The most elemental building block of every social movement is the
relationship
between individuals. This training will give you the tools for building
effective relationships in your public life.

*When*  Wednesday, January 29, 2014
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
*Where* TakeAction Minnesota
705 Raymond Ave.