Polymet Information from Sierra Club
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:11:49 -0800 (PST)
The message below refered to files at the end.  I've moved those
references up here and added links to where they can be found

Mining Truth's Report: ( supplied to Mary Ann  by Sierra Club)
(31 pages 2.8 MB) It seems to be missing an image on page 10 but
otherwise intact relative to copy emailed to Mary Ann:
http://www.miningtruth.org/faq-sulfide-mining-minnesota-truth-report.pdf

Sierra Club's Shortened Version  (2 pages 100 KB )
http://justcomm.org/temp/SC_PolyMet_fact_sheet_SDEIS_Final.pdf

--  Note about sharing files / documents etc. --
This mailing list like many others does not distribute attachments
which tend to be large and take bandwidth and disk space and some can
harbor viruses.  The best alternative is to include the URL in the
message where the document can be found on the web. If a document can
not be found on the web, it can be put on the web at a place like
Dropbox ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dropbox_%28service%29 ) and
then put it's URL in the message.

Fred