Fwd: Confirming - PolyMet Public Hearing Tuesday, 1/28
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:26:02 -0800 (PST)
I meant to send this PolyMet public hearing reminder from Sierra Club along
when I got it two days ago but spaced it out. So you get for the price of
one.

Near the bottom they ask for volunteers to help out at the hearing. I'd be
willing to volunteer if someone else is interested *and* able to offer me a
ride. Thanks.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com