Fwd: Moodle AY 2013-2014: forum digest
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 11:40:39 -0800 (PST)
Here's something else I meant to share with all of you. I get these posts
because I'm auditing *Science and Policy of Global Environmental Change* at
the University of Minnesota. I'll continue to share relevant posts from the
course through mid-May.

Though I'd ordinarily consider attending this talk, I'll be attending a
MN350 Tar Sands Team meeting that evening.