Fwd: A future without carbon pollution
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 11:51:45 -0800 (PST)
Another opportunity for 'click' activism from our claque. Thanks.

From: The Climate Reality Project <info [at] climatereality.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Subject: A future without carbon pollution
To: Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>

    [image: The Climate Reality
Project]<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b10321/247555768/VEsH/>
VISIT
CLIMATEREALITYPROJECT.ORG<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b10321/247555768/VEsE/>

<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b10320/247555768/VEsF/>

Dear Scott,

Because you spoke up for a strong Social Cost of Carbon, we think you'll be
interested in supporting a groundbreaking rule proposed by the EPA. This
rule, if adopted, will significantly limit the amount of carbon pollution
new power plants are allowed to emit into our air and help ensure a safer,
cleaner, and healthier future for us all.

We need to support the EPA in this historic step -- and all it takes is one
click<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/ocs/my-reason-to-make-carbon-history/gdvprk>
.

<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032f/247555768/VEsC/p/eyJKU1ZQVGtWZlEweEpRMHRmVTBsSFRsVlFYMVZTVEZ0emJIVm5QVzE1TFhKbFlYTnZiaTEwYnkxdFlXdGxMV05oY21KdmJpMW9hWE4wYjNKNVhTVWwiOiJwYWdlL29jcy9teS1yZWFzb24tdG8tbWFrZS1jYXJib24taGlzdG9yeS9nZHZwcmsifQ==/>

Your click will let us send the following message to the EPA as an official
comment on the rule and make sure that our demands for a clean energy
future cannot be ignored.

Here is the comment that we'll send on your
behalf:<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/ocs/my-reason-to-make-carbon-history/gdvprk>

 *Dear Environmental Protection Agency,*

 *I'm writing to support the carbon pollution standards for new power
plants.*

 *Carbon pollution is being dumped into our atmosphere at unprecedented and
unregulated rates, and it's costing us. We're paying in dollars, in lives,
in jobs, in lifestyles -- truly in every way imaginable.*

 *Because of this unchecked carbon pollution, I'm living in a world of
extreme, erratic weather. In 2013 alone our precious planet was subject to
biblical flooding, unprecedented wildfire, crippling drought, devastating
super storms, and so much more. And I don't want to leave that behind for
future generations.*

 *Today, power plants have limits on emissions of mercury, sulfur, arsenic,
cyanide, soot, and lead, but there are no federal limits on carbon
pollution that is responsible for climate change. This must end, and your
limits on carbon pollution from new power plants are an important first
step.*

 *Thank you for recognizing the cost we're all paying for carbon pollution,
and for taking necessary steps to protect future generations of Americans,
and people just like me.*

 *Sincerely,*

*[Your Name] [City, State]*

 If you'd like to send a comment to the EPA with your own customized text,
then *please click
here*<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032e/247555768/VEsD/>
.

You know how carbon pollution is driving climate change and transforming
our lives. This is our chance to help change that. So please take a few
seconds to tell the EPA that you support limits to carbon pollution from
new power plants -- it only takes one
click<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/ocs/my-reason-to-make-carbon-history/gdvprk>
.

Thank you for supporting a clean energy future for us all,

*The Climate Reality Team*

*ADD YOUR
NAME*<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032e/247555768/VEsA/>

Follow us on
Twitter<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032d/247555768/VEsB/>
  Like us on
Facebook<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032c/247555768/VEsO/>
       Click
here<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e81a8/6fc80577/13680d19/19b1032b/247555768/VEsP/p/eyJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJzamFja3plbjQ2QGdtYWlsLmNvbSJ9/>to
unsubscribe.
(c)2013 The Climate Reality Project. All rights reserved.