Fwd: Keep the pressure on
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:27:50 -0800 (PST)
Here's a new tool from the Climate Reality Project. I think it would be a
most excellent tool for a climate conversations campaign at FUS.

From: The Climate Reality Project <info [at] climatereality.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Subject: Keep the pressure on
To: Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>

   [image: The Climate Reality
Project]<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b242/4156868186/VEsH/>
VISIT
CLIMATEREALITYPROJECT.ORG<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b242/4156868186/VEsE/>

<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b241/4156868186/VEsF/>

Dear Scott,

Thanks again for joining our Rapid Response Network!

Now that you've sent in your comment to the EPA in support of carbon
pollution standards for new power plants, *we need your help to keep the
pressure on climate change
deniers*<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b240/4156868186/VEsC/>
.

Every day, Big Oil and Big Coal use the media to mislead the public about
what's happening to the planet and spread myths that are in their best
interest ... and against everyone else's. And when you read claims
like *"climate
change isn't happening at all"* or *"climate change isn't that bad"* ...
you know there's still a long way to go to win the conversation on climate
disruption.

That's why we need to keep the heat on these climate change deniers -- and
we have the perfect tool for you to do it. *We've put the key science at
your fingertips with our tool Reality
Drop*<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b240/4156868186/VEsD/>,
making it easy to debunk stubborn climate myths in the media.

Almost daily, *another* denier posts *another* article about climate change
and how the polar ice caps are recovering ... how the climate is cooling,
not warming ... how warming temperatures have nothing to do with human
activity. *And we're willing to bet deniers are sending comments to the EPA
speaking out against carbon pollution standards*.

We can't let deniers win. *Head to Reality
Drop*<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b240/4156868186/VEsA/>and
put the heat on climate denial.

Thanks for your unwavering support,
*The Climate Reality Team*

Follow us on
Twitter<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b24f/4156868186/VEsB/>
  Like us on
Facebook<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b24e/4156868186/VEsO/>
       Click
here<http://forms.climaterealityproject.org/page/m/396e8189/6fc80577/133c8b81/19b1b24d/4156868186/VEsP/p/eyJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJzamFja3plbjQ2QGdtYWlsLmNvbSJ9/>to
unsubscribe.
©2014 The Climate Reality Project. All rights reserved.