Fwd: Viewing Public Documents
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 06:42:33 -0800 (PST)
Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>
After putting attachments at:
http://justcomm.org/temp/MN350_OSDA_Overview-1.pdf
http://justcomm.org/temp/2014-01-24_MEPLegislativeBrief_Feb_12.pdf

Here's an email from Kathy Hollander of MN350 about the informational
hearing on oil freight and pipeline safety next Wednesday at 10 am in Room
5 of the State Office Building. Since we agreed at the last MUUSJA/CCC
meeting that this is an important issue, and it's one of three issues on
which MN350 is focusing, I hope we are able to get a small contingent to
attend (Marcy?). As always, I can use a ride, especially since I need to be
at FUS at 1 pm for my chalice circle. Thanks.