Move MN Transportation Day & Rally at the Capitol
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 17:55:30 -0800 (PST)
Below is information about the Move MN Transportation Day & Rally at the
Capitol. I registered to attend at the Transit for Livable Communities
website (not the Move MN website, which apparently doesn't mention the
event).

*Move MN Transportation Day & Rally at the Capitol*

*Thursday, March 13, 1-5 PM, will be Move MN Transportation Day at the
State Capitol! *Plan to join TLC and our Move MN allies for a major show of
support for comprehensive transportation funding. Help move Minnesota
forward in 2014!

Advocate workshop, 1-4 PM, at nearby Christ Lutheran Church, 105 University
Ave. W, Saint Paul. Rally in the Rotunda at 4 PM.

Please register below to let us know you can make it!

*Questions? Contact Cailin at cailinr [at] tlcminnesota.org
<cailinr [at] tlcminnesota.org?subject=March%2013%20Rally> or 651-789-1406.*

*When*  Thursday, March 13, 2014
1 PM - 5 PM
  *Where* State Capitol
75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard.
Rotunda
Saint Paul, MN  55155
*See
Map*<http://maps.yahoo.com/#tt=&q=75+Rev+Dr+Martin+Luther+King+Jr+Boulevard%2E%2C+Saint+Paul%2C+MN++55155>