Fwd: An LTE on Divestment
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:02:42 -0800 (PST)
Another brick in the wall about divestment from a member of the Union of
Concerned Scientists. Perhaps he's more persuasive than I. (Terry Hokenson
is a fellow Spark who works with MN350 and MN Interfaith Power & Light.
Getting to know people like Terry - a great guy - was another reason I
recommended that folks in MUUSJA/CCC participate in the Spring Be the Spark
workshp series. The second session meets this Sunday, March 9, so there's
still time to sign up and join in.)