Fwd: This is the moment: Transportation Rally March 13
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:46:44 -0800 (PST)
One more reminder about the Move MN Transportation Day at the Capitol for
MUUSJA/FUS/CCC folks who believe, as I do, that current transportation
usage and patterns are an important aspect of the climate crisis. We need
'substantial new funding for transit, bicycling, and walking options'. I
encourage you to join me and other transportation advocates next Thursday.
Thanks.