Sierra Club phoners needed!
From: Nancy B. Miller (nancy.millerprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

FUS's Climate Change Changers have already partnered with the
Northstar Chapter of the Sierra Club on several projects. Now, they're
hoping we'll help them find volunteers to phone Sierra Club
supporters, encouraging them to attend a crucial Clean Energy and Jobs
rally on Earth Day, Tuesday, April 22. The rally will take place at
the State Capitol Rotunda at 4:00 pm on that day. The more people who
turn out, the better legislators will understand that we Minnesotans
want clean energy legislation -- now.

Telephoning will be from 6:00-8:30 pm on these days: Tuesday, April
15; Thursday, April 17; and Monday, April 21, all at the Sierra Club's
office, 2327 East Franklin Ave., Minneapolis. Parking is available on
the north side of the building.

Here's your chance to be a climate change activist! Call me, Nancy
Miller, at 612-333-5135, or email me at nancy.miller [at] prodigy.net and
I'll put you in touch with the Sierra Club's staff, who will fill in
the details. Thanks!