Re: Update on PolyMet - bill in Mn Legislature
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:47:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the information, Marcy. I wonder why Rep. Phyllis Kahn decided
to co-author it. I thought she was smart enough to recognize a PR stunt.
(Perhaps because the Institute would be established at the University of
Minnesota Duluth.)

May I assume 43 million is a typo? The proposed appropriation is $3 million.