Re: Media coverage?
From: Nancy B. Miller (nancy.millerprodigy.net)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 14:56:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this gloomy assessment of media responsibility--or irresponsibility--in reporting such important statements as those of IPCC. No question about it, we have to focus on mitigation as well as to keep informed about the realities. Otherwise, it's a question of which wrist to slit first. It occurs to me that pressuring the media, local and beyond, for decent coverage of all aspects of the climate-change crisis, including the positive, could be useful work for climate change-engaged outfits such as Climate Change Changers and the MUUSJA climate-change working groups. I'd like to hear what others have to say about putting some time and attention into straightening out the media.

Nancy

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Tapp