Climate Justice NOW: A Community Forum
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:27:56 -0700 (PDT)
Here's notice of an event coming up at Kwanzaa Community Church, located at
3700 Bryant Ave N. I got this notice from the Sierra Club website; another
notice that I can't track down indicated that Rep. Keith Ellison will be
there, but there's nothing about it at his website. If there are interested
folks, a carpool would be helpful.

 Climate Justice NOW: A Community Forum
When

May 15, 2014: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Where

Kwanzaa Community Church <https://goo.gl/maps/QXVI4>
Description

Join Green For All and the Sierra Club’s Environmental Justice Community
Partnership Program for a forum with environmental leaders to discuss how
communities of color are impacted by climate change and how YOU can take
action. Learn how local climate leaders are working to make the Twin Cities
cleaner, healthier and more resilient; Act on national initiatives already
underway; and celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Presidential
Environmental Justice Executive Order. RSVP to Karen.monahan [at]
sierraclub.org.