Work that Reconnects Retreat -- June 20-22
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 04:13:13 -0700 (PDT)
Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>

A few details from the attachement:
The conference will be held near Frontenac,MN and costs $100 before
May 12 and $240 after. See http://sustainingourselves.eventbrite.com
Here's information about a retreat I'll be attending in June. Tom is the
Lead of the MN350 Leadership Team; I've known Kaia for more than 40 years,
when she was a feminist activist; and I've read Joanna Macy's *Active Hope*.
I recommend the retreat highly.