Midwest Solar Expo
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 04:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
Shannon Williams <sjc [at] firstunitarian.org>
due to a format problem.
Hi everyone,

I was contacted about this event today.  I'm passing it on in case you're
interested!

Shannon Williams
Social Justice Coordinator
First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis
sjc [at] firstunitarian.org
(612) 377-6608 x104
http://www.firstunitarian.org
Office Hours:  Sundays 9:30 - 12:30, Mondays and Wednesdays 10 - 4

Hi Shannon,

Thanks so much for agreeing to send your members information about the 2014
Midwest Solar Expo <http://midwestsolarexpo.com>  coming to Minneapolis on
May 16th. As part of the conference, we will be hosting an education forum
about 'solar in Minnesota' for interested homeowners and business-owners.
This free portion of the conference is from 2-5pm on May 16th and will
feature three seminars and a room of exhibitor tables. We are recommending
that anyone interested registers here
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-midwest-solar-expo-registration-1089628809
1?aff=es2&rank=0&sid=3cb1b1b3d08c11e3a05822000a9f4d4e> .

With the event looking to be a huge success and just over two weeks away, we
are looking to get the word out to residents of Minneapolis that may be
interested in learning more about this topic. We have made these three
seminars free of charge as a means of giving back to the community and
stemming long term growth in the solar industry throughout the Midwest.

We would certainly appreciate all help in the form of email lists, event
calendars and poster board forums to get this information out to your
members. Below is a paragraph that you can share with your members.

Learn more about Solar

Come learn more about solar in Minnesota at the 2014 Midwest Solar Expo. The
free portion of the conference is from 2-5pm on May 16th at the Hilton
Minneapolis. The conference includes three seminars and a room featuring
exhibitor tables. If you are interested in learning more about the event and
signing up, please register here
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/2014-midwest-solar-expo-registration-1089628809
1?aff=es2&rank=0&sid=3cb1b1b3d08c11e3a05822000a9f4d4e> .

Thanks again and let me know if there's anything else I can provide for you.

Best,
Joseph

--
Joseph Tuchman