Fwd: Minnesota won't ignore climate change at the ballot box
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:50:37 -0700 (PDT)
Tom Steyer requests a climate change pledge.

From: Tom Steyer <feedback [at] nextgenclimate.org>
Date: Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Minnesota won't ignore climate change at the ballot box
To: Scott Jackson <sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com>

    [image: We Love Our
Land]<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e68/3454562521/VEsH/>

Scott — denial is no longer an option.

Too many candidates across the country refuse to accept basic scientific
fact: climate change is real and it needs to be addressed.

*Take the first step: pledge to vote on climate change this year and tell
your friends to do the same.
<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e61/3454562521/VEsE/>*

<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e9a/3454562521/VEsF/>

I founded NextGen Climate to support those willing to take bold action on
climate change — and to keep our leaders from catering to special interests
on the wrong side of the issue.

This is how we change the political climate: by holding politicians
accountable for their actions at the polls and in the public eye. And it
starts with you.

*It's time to act, and win, on climate. Join fellow supporters in Minnesota
and take our pledge to help bring climate issues to the forefront of
American politics.
<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e93/3454562521/VEsC/>*

Bottom line: climate change poses a serious threat to our economy, our
health, and our children. It's up to us to act now and change the
conversation on climate around the country.

I look forward to working together this year.

Thanks,

Tom Steyer

This email was sent to sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com |
Unsubscribe<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e94/3454562521/VEsD/p/eyJKU1ZGVFVGSlRDVWwiOiJzamFja3plbjQ2QGdtYWlsLmNvbSJ9/>

Photo by Pembina
Institute<http://action.nextgenclimate.org/page/m/33ca74e5/12a59e6a/1d79ecf3/69642e8d/3454562521/VEsA/>/
CC