Fwd: Minneapolis: Tell Obama to Reject Tar Sands
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
Here's notice of an anti-tar sands oil rally sponsored by the Center for
Biological Diversity.

From: Wanda Ballentine <wsb70 [at] comcast.net>
Date: Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Subject: Minneapolis: Tell Obama to Reject Tar Sands

 [image: Center for Biological Diversity]

*Join Us June 26 in Minneapolis and Tell Obama to Reject Tar Sands * [image:
Keystone XL vigil]
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=MCHfYYjJQ33aK36SF2uXuryYpOVaoi4g>

On June 26 President Obama will be in Minneapolis -- and we need your help
to welcome him in a big way. *We're organizing a rally to send an
undeniable message to the president*: Reject Keystone XL, stop Enbridge,
and say no to tar sands expansion everywhere.

The Center for Biological Diversity and allies are working to make sure
that everywhere President Obama goes, he sees the climate movement. In
Minneapolis we need to make our voices heard loud and clear -- *we will not
stand tar sands pipelines like Enbridge's Alberta Clipper running through
our state*.

Let's show him we'll get in the streets time and time again to demand an
end to tar sands expansion altogether.

*Join us at this exciting rally and be seen and heard by President Obama. *

*Event details below: **What:* No Keystone/No Enbridge Rally With President
Obama
*Where:* West River Pikeway and Plymouth Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN
*When:* Thursday, June 26 at 5 p.m.
 [image: []]
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=kYAg26PSD3DQNC3QxJnQ6ryYpOVaoi4g>

*Click here to get information and RSVP. *
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=q%2BQKJFwkYXNpPAZeR2crR7yYpOVaoi4g>If
you can't open the link, go to
http://action.biologicaldiversity.org/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=82250
.
------------------------------
Photo of Keystone XL vigil by Bunker Films.

 Donate now to support the Center's
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tm70w6mwnO%2F5toc%2B1EcVF7yYpOVaoi4g>
work.
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=tm70w6mwnO%2F5toc%2B1EcVF7yYpOVaoi4g>