Upcoming dates for MNIPL's Communities in Climate Action
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:42:44 -0700 (PDT)
Here are some upcoming dates for MN Interfaith Power & Light's Communities
in Climate Action at Gandhi Mahal. No time is mentioned; I plan to show up
at 6 pm.

Communities in Climate Action Up
​c​
oming Dates

*7/9* Supports the *Midtown Farmer's Market*

*7/16* *Movement for Deep Democracy:* Community Dinner and Dialogue on
Climate Justice

*8/6* Community Dinner with *music from Scott Marrs*!

*8/13* Supports the *Midtown Farmer's Market*

*8/20* *Movement for Deep Democracy:* Community Dinner and Dialogue on
Climate Justice

*8/27* Community Dinner with *Hopeful Earth team* of the Minnesota Annual
Conference for the United Methodist Church

*9/10* Supports the *Midtown Farmer's Market *

Wednesday Nights at Gandhi Mahal

Join us for music, delicious food, and fellowship to support MNIPL’s newest
program, the Carbon Tithe.  The Carbon Tithe presents an opportunity to
come together as a community of diverse faith traditions to voluntarily pay
more for the carbon that we use in our vehicles to support climate action.
Gandhi Mahal is leading the way, contributing 10% of their proceeds for the
night to MNIPL as their own Carbon Tithe.

We’ll be joined local nonprofits and congregations who are working in the
climate movement. Together we will celebrate the work we are doing together
to fight the climate crisis and ensure a sustainable future for all. *We
hope you’ll join us for these nights of hope, community, and inspired
action*.

If you, your congregation, or nonprofit is interested in co-hosting a
Communities in Climate Action email Claire Curran claire [at] mnipl.org and
click here
<http://mnipl.org/calendar/faith-in-action-a-night-of-offering/communities-in-climate-action-a-night-of-offering-poster.html>
for more information.