FW: Stop the Albert Clipper on Aug 28: Last Local Opportunity - New Action (MAPM)
From: MADELINE SIMON (madeline-mplsmsn.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:45:10 -0700 (PDT)
FYI: posted today.
Peace,
Madeline

To: mapm [at] pjep.org
Subject: Stop the Albert Clipper on Aug 28: Last Local Opportunity - New
Action (MAPM)
From: mapm [at] pjep.org
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 09:22:07 -0500

Actions Options Tool Message

                        Greetings:

                        A new action has just been added on MAPM.

                        The details are as follows:

                        Action Name: Stop the Albert Clipper on Aug 28: Last
Local Opportunity

                        Action URL:
http://mapm.pjep.org/actions/Stop-the-Albert-Clipper-on-Aug-28-Last-Local-Opportunity

                        Action Mini URL: http://pjep.org/6e1d1

                                Date:  2014-08-28

                                        Event Time: 10:30 am

                                Location:  Minnesota Public Utilities Commission
121 7TH PL E
SAINT PAUL, MN, 55101-2148
MAP

Justice Committee

                                More Info: http://www.mn350.org/

stand with us one more time in front of the MN Public Utilities Commission to
stop the Alberta Clipper. They will be making their final decision to approve
dangerous tar sand oil flow through our state putting the health and safety of
our communities, land, water and climate in the name of business as usual and
profit. We must keep standing and speaking to the livable world we desire and
know we can achieve.

What: Final local hearing regarding the Alberta Clipper, Line 67 tar sands
pipeline

When: Thursday, August 28 at beginning at 10:30am please arrive by 11am

Where: Minnesota Public Utilities Commission, 121 7th Pl E, St. Paul, MN

Minnesotans can testify! Please see MN350.org for more information about how to
register by Monday, August 25! This is a product of the overwhelming public
participation up until this point. Please sign up!

If you have any questions, please post to the wall or email tarsandsaction [at]
mn350.org.

Enbridge Bypass Scheme:

This is even more important now that the State Department released documents
revealing a scheme by Enbridge to bypass the Presidential Permit process for
expansion of its Alberta Clipper tar sands pipeline.  Meaning as soon as the MN
Public Utilities Commission gives the green light, Enbridge can pump 800,000
barrels of dirty tar sands oil through northern Minnesota.  Learn more about
Enbridge's switcheroo scheme here:

http://www.mn350.org/enbridges-scheme-to-expand-tar-sands/

                        To vote on the action, Please go to
http://mapm.pjep.org/_admin/vote/, which will require clicking LOGIN.

                        Be sure to forward word of this action to your list.

                        Note: Please do not reply to this email as it goes to
an unmonitored account.
                        If you have any questions, please let us know.

                © 2006-2014 MAPM.