PLEASE READ - Use of List Serv
From: Shannon Williams (sjcfirstunitarian.org)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 11:59:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello!

I'm writing today in regards to the use and maintenance of our FUS climate
change list serv.  One reminder, and one question.

1.        Reminder - please only post climate change-related content to this
list serv.  If you have non-climate change related content, you are welcome
to subscribe to, and use, the general FUS Exchange.

2.       Question -this list serv sees minimal use.  Do you read the emails?
Do you want this list serv to continue?  If the majority of people say they
aren't reading or using the list serv, then I will pull the plug.  Please
respond to me directly (don't hit reply to this message) -
sjc [at] firstunitarian.org.

Thanks!

Shannon Williams

Social Justice Coordinator

First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis

sjc [at] firstunitarian.org

(612) 377-6608 x104

www.firstunitarian.org <http://www.firstunitarian.org/>

Office Hours:  Sundays 9:30 - 12:30, Mondays and Wednesdays 10 - 4