People's Climate Meetup Minnesota
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:44:09 -0700 (PDT)
If anyone is going to the People's Climate Meetup Minnesota (
https://www.facebook.com/events/686475354770576/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regula)
and can offer me a ride, it would be much appreciated. Although bus #3 goes
within a few blocks of the Como Park Pavilion, it's a split route and
covers that part only once an hour, so the location isn't very
transit-friendly.

If someone wants to attend the *Active Hope* discussion group at FUS first
and then head out to the March, that would also work for me, since the
speechifying doesn't start until 2 pm and the actual march around Lake Como
kicks off at 3 pm. (The NYC People's Climate March has no speeches or
demands, so the event here is more conventional.)