Fwd: RSVP now for the Minnesota Beyond Coal to Clean Energy Retreat!
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:47:04 -0700 (PDT)
Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Tritsch, Sierra Club <jessica.tritsch [at] sierraclub.org>
Date: Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Subject: RSVP now for the Minnesota Beyond Coal to Clean Energy Retreat!
To: sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

     [image: Sierra Club - Explore, enjoy and protect the planet]

Dear Scott,
  *RSVP now for the Minnesota Beyond Coal to Clean Energy Retreat on
November 15 in Minneapolis!
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=A-fGz3GldVjoHcCVfplOpQ>*
[image: Minnesota Clean Air]
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=Q30OylggwIWRz1GeFp9Z4A>
[image: RSVP Green]
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=nD2_hRcctZFuqcVn2CkaRw>

Minnesota's excellent clean energy potential and strong clean energy
policies have put our state on the right path. But the majority of our
electricity still comes from burning coal. We must continue to move our
state forward to protect our air, water, health and climate!

*Join us for a Beyond Coal to Clean Energy Retreat on November 15th to help
us move our state forward.
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=Z4vkTKoGsnWgRC4fNP4YgA>*

*Event details:*
*WHAT:* Minnesota Beyond Coal to Clean Energy Retreat
*WHEN:* Saturday, November 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*WHERE:* Minneapolis (location TBD)

*RSVP: http://sc.org/MNBeyondCoalRetreat
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=pHf3J7YkhUtuRdxO6ffWIA>*

Questions: Contact Jessica Tritsch at jessica.tritsch [at] sierraclub.org.

On Saturday, November 15th, we invite you to join Sierra Club staff,
volunteers and activists from across the state who are working to protect
our climate by replacing coal burning with clean energy. This will be a
great opportunity to meet others working to protect our climate, learn more
about critical energy decisions coming up in the next year, and make plans
for taking action moving forward.

*Whether you are an experienced campaigner or brand new to the campaign,
you can help us shape Minnesota's future! Sign up to join us!
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=Q1k9noxYYqcBpAQai0qtRw>*

Thanks for all you do for the environment.

Sincerely,

Jessica Tritsch
Minnesota Beyond Coal Campaign
Sierra Club

P.S. After you take action, be sure to forward this alert
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=T4gNxwgjt-aX96RT1-pcZA> to your
friends and colleagues!

Share this action on Facebook
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=quLnCSi8DUE56jF7WpffRg> Share this
action on Twitter
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=tzZn9_iRQPXAOyy4zbJ2XA>

   Sierra Club | 85 2nd St San Francisco, CA 94105 |
membership.services [at] sierraclub.org
Unsubscribe from Sierra Club alerts
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=3fNpmSRG_9NVTlbw6uTdqA> | Update My
Profile <http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=NA_5tRCGuXLFdWp-nNPEzg> | Manage
My Email Preferences
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/CO?i=JNt6yADujhyxEcsUPYCdGZ_wTF9-WuEP&cid=0&autologin=true>
View as a Webpage
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=1nLQRkvM5JDn-OGgEhs7OQ> | Tell a
Friend About This Email
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=bOUwM84z8jsQCcYuU8fWzg>

This email was sent to sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com | Not You? Sign up here
<http://action.sierraclub.org/site/R?i=HwUsr3UtOww2MUKh2VLRmA>.