Fwd: Fanning Climate Action Flames in your faith communities! Be the Spark Fall series
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:16:25 -0800 (PST)
Some information on the 'Be The Spark' workshop series sponsored by
Minnesota Interfaith Power & Light.

From: Erin Pratt <erin [at] mnipl.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Subject: Fanning Climate Action Flames in your faith communities! Be the
Spark Fall series
To: Erin Pratt <erin [at] mnipl.org>, Julia Nerbonne <julia [at] mnipl.org>

Dear Friend,

We continue to appreciate your presence at the Be the Spark workshop
series, the community that was created, the learning and the powerful
action that was generated as a result.

We are gearing up for our Fall 'Be the Spark' series and want to invite you
to spread the word about this opportunity within your faith community.
This is an opportunity to widen the circle of those inspired and engaged in
taking action!

The Be the Spark
<http://mnipl.org/programs/be-the-spark-fall-workshop-series.html> Workshop
Series is designed to support people of faith in building a successful
movement for climate action in their faith community.  Through heartfelt
community building and an experiential design we will focus on skill
building, tool acquisition, strategic thinking, organizing tools for
congregations and inspiration for building sustained action in your faith
community.  We will begin applying this to participant's faith communities
and support them in taking specific next steps.

Follow this link
<http://mnipl.org/programs/be-the-spark-fall-workshop-series.html> to learn
more and to register.  Brochure is attached. You can forward this email to
invite folks in your networks and invite your team members or potential
team members from your faith communities.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Warmly,
Erin

Erin Pratt