Upcoming hearings about the Enbridge Alberta Clipper and Sandpiper pipelines
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 01:19:04 -0800 (PST)
Here is information about two upcoming PUC hearings posted by the MN350 Tar
Sands Team. I encourage those with the time and interest to join us at one
or both hearings.

*Upcoming Events*:

Thursday Dec 18: The final PUC meeting on the Alberta Clipper re-hearing
starts at 9:30 AM. *Sign-up on the Facebook Event Page!
<http://mn350.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F1375940896036149%2F&utm_campaign=18dec2014invite&n=3&e=635f83c3715df2a492961bc311e3f58ac17a5960&utm_source=mn350&utm_medium=email>*
And whether or not you can attend, please sign the post card to Governor
Dayton on the Illegal Enbridge Scheme
<http://www.mn350.org/enbridges-scheme-to-expand-tar-sands/>.

Monday Jan 5 at 2 PM; There is a large public hearing on the Sandpiper
pipeline - on whether there is a need for the pipeline. This event will be
at the River Center in downtown St Paul. Please support our northern
Minnesota allies and protect northern Minnesota water and land. Help get a
large turnout! Sign Up on the Facebook Page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/393217517511972/>!