Fwd: Special Invitation: Join Honor and The Sioux Chef for Winter Feast: Manidoo Giizisoons (Moon of the Little Spirit) & Native Craft Fair in Duluth
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 03:40:41 -0800 (PST)
The first item in this thread is an e-newsletter from Honor the Earth with
a special invitation to a traditional foods feast on Sunday, December 21,
at 4:00-10:00 pm in Duluth. After some discussion, MN350 has decided to
purchase two tables at the event, and a group of us will be carpooling
together to Duluth in the early afternoon. If anyone from MUUSJA is
interested in supporting Honor the Earth (at a cost of $40 per person) and
joining us next Sunday, please let me know so appropriate arrangements can
be made. Thanks.