Fwd: PHOTOS: Resistance & Solidarity at COP20, Lima
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:14:02 -0800 (PST)
Here's an email from Rising Tide North America about the People's Summit
and the movement for climate/environmental justice at COP20, Lima. I was
asked to share it, and so I have. I'm still hopeful that MN350 will pull
together some kind of climate/environmental justice initiative/team.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com