Fwd: Fwd: MN350 Mankato Keystone XL Vigil
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 13:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Tomorrow there will be actions across the country calling on President
Obama to kill the Keystone XL pipeline once and for all. Here in the Twin
Cities there will be a vigil at 5 pm near the Government Plaza light rail
stop at 5th St & 3rd Ave in downtown Minneapolis. This thread includes the
discussion that led MN350 to plan and sponsor the vigil. I hope some of you
are able to attend.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com