Re: FW: Celebrating 75 years
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 08:54:21 -0800 (PST)
The recent email that I sent out from Commit2Respond indicated that Climate
Justice Sunday falls on World Water Day, March 22, which is the opening
salvo of Climate Justice Month that runs through Earth Day, April 22.
Though there's no mention of it at the MUUSJA website, Marcy has signed on
for the Environmental Action Group, so perhaps there'll be some events
related to CJM throughout the length and breadth of Minnesota.