Fwd: Introducing ClimateChangeMN.org
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 00:12:25 -0800 (PST)
A new climate change website.

Scott Jackson
sjackzen46 [at] gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wanda Ballentine <wsb70 [at] comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Subject: Introducing ClimateChangeMN.org

 [image: []]

* Introducing ClimateChangeMN.org
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwMzAyLjQyMjk5MzkxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDMwMi40MjI5OTM5MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDgxNzM1JmVtYWlsaWQ9d3NiNzBAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQmdXNlcmlkPXdzYjcwQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&100&&&http://climatechangemn.org/>*Last
week, the Minnesota Environmental Quality Board launched a new website,
climatechangmn.org
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwMzAyLjQyMjk5MzkxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDMwMi40MjI5OTM5MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDgxNzM1JmVtYWlsaWQ9d3NiNzBAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQmdXNlcmlkPXdzYjcwQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&101&&&http://climatechangemn.org/>,
which details the impact of climate change on Minnesota, and how we're
proactively responding.

Click through for more information on the impact of climate change in areas
like *health, agriculture, and natural resources*, and to learn more about
how Minnesota is responding by developing
*cleaner energy, lowering emissions, and protecting our air and water.
* [image:
climatechangemn.org]
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwMzAyLjQyMjk5MzkxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDMwMi40MjI5OTM5MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDgxNzM1JmVtYWlsaWQ9d3NiNzBAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQmdXNlcmlkPXdzYjcwQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&102&&&http://climatechangemn.org/>
------------------------------
"The impact of the changes we’re making—incremental and invisible as they
may seem now—will dramatically shape the quality of life for our children
and their children. *When those generations look back on our actions, will
they believe that we did enough?* They will—if we seize the modern,
sustainable strategies and technologies at our fingertips to save energy,
reduce our reliance on coal and oil, and create jobs that grow our economy
and protect our health and environment."

- Governor Mark Dayton

*Get the facts at http://climatechangemn.org/
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwMzAyLjQyMjk5MzkxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDMwMi40MjI5OTM5MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDgxNzM1JmVtYWlsaWQ9d3NiNzBAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQmdXNlcmlkPXdzYjcwQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&103&&&http://climatechangemn.org/>
* [image: Bookmark and Share]
<http://links.govdelivery.com:80/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTUwMzAyLjQyMjk5MzkxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE1MDMwMi40MjI5OTM5MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE3MDgxNzM1JmVtYWlsaWQ9d3NiNzBAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQmdXNlcmlkPXdzYjcwQGNvbWNhc3QubmV0JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&104&&&http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MNGOV/bulletins/f4d30d?reqfrom=share>

*Office of Governor Mark Dayton & Lt. Governor Tina Smith *116 Veterans
Service Building, 20 West 12th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55155