Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "Viewing and discussion "Merchants of Doubt" documentary"
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 22:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
Yo MUUSJA Climate Warriors!

As you probably know, the documentary *Merchants of Doubt* is opening today
at the Uptown Theatre. I expect it to remain there for two weeks, at which
point it will migrate to the Edina Cinema. I am organizing a viewing and
discussion of the documentary for MN350 using a study guide provided by the
filmmakers and the authors of book on which it is based.

I invite you to join us. The first email in this thread is a Doodle Poll so
you can indicate which of six possible weekend dates work for you. Once I
find out which date is most popular (about mid-week, I estimate), I'll
track down a location (probably a nearby Lunds community room if it's
available) and alert everyone.

I've attached the study guide. I hope some of you can make it to the
viewing and discussion. If anyone would like to help lead the discussion,
please let me know. Thanks.