Fwd: Class Story-Sharing Jams in 7 cities: Authors share their stories from "Class Lives"
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:07:04 -0700 (PDT)
It's not about climate change, but I thought I'd forward this email from
Betsy Leonder-Wright, the founder of Class Action who was here last spring
to lead a powerful workshop on class at FUS, about a *Class Lives* book
event in Minneapolis on June 14 (click on the first link for details). (If
someone could post it on the FUS listserv, which I can't, I'd appreciate
it. Thanks.)