Re: Starts Sept: Excellent class on Buddhism, Climate Change & Personal Resilience
From: Scott Jackson (sjackzen46gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:59:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kathy,

According to host One Earth Sangha, the EcoSattva Training was developed
over seven months earlier this year, building on an online series of
conversations on "Mindfulness and Climate Action" last fall. The training
is being offered for the first time in September.

I intend to take it if I believe I am capable of doing so by late August.
Perhaps Sharon Sebring, a member of Common Ground Meditation Center who
teaches a yoga course there, will be among the attendees.